- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 25, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Software firm secures £500k investment - Insider Media May 25, 2018Insider MediaSoftware firm secures £500k investmentInsider MediaA York-based e-commerce software developer has secured a £500,000 investment from NPIF - Mercia Equity Finance, which is managed by Mercia Fund Managers and part of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF). PureClarity's technology uses ...
- Bloomberg partners with Skynet to launch multi-platform business & technology news - Mizzima News May 25, 2018Mizzima NewsBloomberg partners with Skynet to launch multi-platform business & technology newsMizzima NewsBloomberg Media Group has announced a partnership with SkyNet, the country's leading direct-to-home pay-TV provider, to bring business and financial news across multiple media platforms in Myanmar, according to a statement. As part of the partnership ...
- Matt Hancock talks British & French tech relations, social media regulation & artificial intelligence - The Drum May 25, 2018The DrumMatt Hancock talks British & French tech relations, social media regulation & artificial intelligenceThe DrumBritain's Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, Matt Hancock has spoken of the country's conversations with France over developing its technology sector and entrepreneurial drive. A year after newly elected President Emmanuel Macron ...
- Uber Plans To Reinvest Profits In Tech, Products In Emerging Markets - PYMNTS.com May 24, 2018PYMNTS.comUber Plans To Reinvest Profits In Tech, Products In Emerging MarketsPYMNTS.comIn February, during a presentation in India, the Uber CEO dismissed rumors about a potential merger with ridesharing service Ola, saying instead that he plans to invest more in the company's India business, which has been suffering recently from losses ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 25, 2018
Category Archives: Lifestyle
While of course you still have to put the work in to get fit, with new digital gadgets and gizmos all the time things are getting easier. Here, we take a look at a few examples. The Virtual Coach Yes … Continue reading
Now that we are already a few weeks into the New Year, it might be worth reflecting on how the resolutions we made over the New Year are going. First, it is important to assess whether these were realistic or … Continue reading
Kitchen gadgets are designed – for the most part – to make life easier. As gadget vendor (and BBQ champion), Angie Qualle said: “it’s all about convenience — everybody wants things to be easier and faster.” And indeed, the microwave … Continue reading
Ever wanted to go swimming, or workout and listen to music at the same time but kind of ended up in a tangled mess? Now, Bragi is offering Dash earbuds that achieve exactly that. In addition, it features In-ear biometric … Continue reading
Christmas is round the corner, well, it’s here actually. And you’re taking the kids to mom and dad for dinner tonight. Problem is, apart from a lousy bunch of flowers for mom and a poor drawing etched by your 4 … Continue reading
4Now that the summer is in full swing and there doesn’t seem to be any indication of things cooling off, what gadgets are newly available that can possibly counter the sweltering heat? Well we do want to try and enjoy … Continue reading
Make carb-free spaghetti! Yes it’s true. You did not read this wrong. But we’re not talking about real spaghetti as it were. We are talking here about the latest kitchen gadget – and dieter’s dream – to hit America: the … Continue reading
ClickStick is a deodorant with a difference – it is electronic. The first of its kind, it is an environmentally-friendly gadget with a refillable applicator. There is a button on it that, when pressed by the user, pushes out the … Continue reading
As the winter months begin, figuring out a way to stay warm is crucial. Today, just like there are gadgets for everything else, so there are ones to keep warm. First, there is the Gordini Stash Lite Touch Mitt, which … Continue reading
Today, with technology what it is and every child sitting at a computer screen whenever he wants to, it’s more important than ever to think about how we use technology in the classroom. Here are a few suggestions for parents, … Continue reading