- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 18, 2017This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- NB Private Equity Partners Announces Monthly NAV Update for November 2017 - GlobeNewswire (press release) December 18, 2017NB Private Equity Partners Announces Monthly NAV Update for November 2017GlobeNewswire (press release)During November, NBPE funded two new direct equity investments: Branded Cities Network, an advertising and media company, and Excelitas, an industrial technology company. NBPE completed a follow-on equity investment into the previously announced ...and more »
- Apple's 2017 iPhone Models Give Taiwan's Weary Tech Sector a Reprieve - Voice of America December 18, 2017Voice of AmericaApple's 2017 iPhone Models Give Taiwan's Weary Tech Sector a ReprieveVoice of AmericaA boom in production of Apple iPhones is helping lift the economy of Taiwan, an industrial center that still relies on high-tech manufacturing contracts despite increasing competition from offshore. Apple's phone sales in the third quarter this year ...
- Achmea Investment Management BV Acquires New Position in Liberty Media Corporation (LSXMA) - The Ledger Gazette December 18, 2017Achmea Investment Management BV Acquires New Position in Liberty Media Corporation (LSXMA)The Ledger GazetteAchmea Investment Management B.V. purchased a new position in shares of Liberty Media Corporation (NASDAQ:LSXMA) during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC ...and more »
- Investment firms look over their shoulder as tech giants eye industry - Seattle Times December 18, 2017Investment firms look over their shoulder as tech giants eye industrySeattle TimesTo head off the threat, investment companies are forming partnerships with technology firms. Earlier this year, Boston-based Acadian Asset Management struck a deal so its portfolio managers could use Microsoft's Bing Predicts, which makes forecasts ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 18, 2017
Author Archives: Alan Shazan
Finally a cellphone boasting a 2 day battery life!!! One of the biggest complaints individuals have had with modern technology and their phones is the short battery life. India’s Nokia 2 is being branded as the cheapest Nokia phone yet … Continue reading
Kids and young adults went back to school a few weeks ago. Let’s take a look at what the media is telling us is out there and good. First, this WSBT video A lot has changed from the blackboard school … Continue reading
Futuristic inventions are being showcased in this Amazon video.
See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
Kitchen gadgets are designed – for the most part – to make life easier. As gadget vendor (and BBQ champion), Angie Qualle said: “it’s all about convenience — everybody wants things to be easier and faster.” And indeed, the microwave … Continue reading
Thanks to the Toy Fair 2017, everyone can get back to their childhood and play a little. And the best part? So many of the toys are easier to navigate than when you were little. Take Etch-a-Sketch as a great … Continue reading
Check out this video for the five hottest gadget items in 2017. 1. Zubits: These magnetic shoe closures facilitates lacing up shoes. Thanks to these magnets, Zubits let kids (and adults!) who hate tying laces still wear the lace-up shoes … Continue reading
Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.
While electronics and metal are out, molecules are in…at least when it comes to the latest chemistry gadgets. Mini in size but mega in power, Chemistry Nobel laureates Jean-Pierre Sauvage (Strasbourg University), Bernard Feringa (University of Groningen) and Fraser Stoddart … Continue reading
Lenovo – the Chinese multinational technology company – regularly launches new products. Now, this video shows its latest wares for the September 2016 Launch event held in Berlin…the “must-have gadgets for Christmas and beyond.”