- This RSS feed URL is deprecated March 21, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Quad/Graphics Acquires Majority Interest in Rise Interactive - Business Wire (press release) March 21, 2018Business Wire (press release)Quad/Graphics Acquires Majority Interest in Rise InteractiveBusiness Wire (press release)“Our companies are strategically and culturally aligned, and we are confident in the value we are creating for all stakeholders through this expanded partnership,” said Jon Morris, Founder and CEO of Rise Interactive, whose unique approach to digital ...and more »
- Facebook's woes may rattle other tech stocks - Toronto Star March 21, 2018Toronto StarFacebook's woes may rattle other tech stocksToronto Star“For governments, this could result in greater regulation on how and where the data/platform companies can operate.” The greatest push for regulation is likely to come from the European Union, where concerns about data privacy are especially acute ...Facebook investors demand answers over data scandalFinancial TimesWhy Are […]
- 4 Tech ETFs That Tumbled Most on Facebook Inc (FB) Data Scandal - Investorplace.com March 21, 2018Investorplace.com4 Tech ETFs That Tumbled Most on Facebook Inc (FB) Data ScandalInvestorplace.comThe emergence of cutting-edge technology such as cloud computing, big data, Internet of Things, wearables, VR headsets, drones, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence (AI) as well as strong corporate earnings are acting as the key catalysts ...
- Pandora doubles down on ad tech with acquisition of AdsWizz for $145 million - TechCrunch March 21, 2018TechCrunchPandora doubles down on ad tech with acquisition of AdsWizz for $145 millionTechCrunchThe company, whose technology will be used to upgrade Pandora's own ad tech capabilities, will continue as a subsidiary headed by CEO Alexis van de Wyer. AdsWizz offers an end-to-end technology platform that powers music platforms, podcasts and ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated March 21, 2018
Author Archives: Alan Shazan
While of course you still have to put the work in to get fit, with new digital gadgets and gizmos all the time things are getting easier. Here, we take a look at a few examples. The Virtual Coach Yes … Continue reading
Now that we are already a few weeks into the New Year, it might be worth reflecting on how the resolutions we made over the New Year are going. First, it is important to assess whether these were realistic or … Continue reading
Finally a cellphone boasting a 2 day battery life!!! One of the biggest complaints individuals have had with modern technology and their phones is the short battery life. India’s Nokia 2 is being branded as the cheapest Nokia phone yet … Continue reading
Kids and young adults went back to school a few weeks ago. Let’s take a look at what the media is telling us is out there and good. First, this WSBT video A lot has changed from the blackboard school … Continue reading
Futuristic inventions are being showcased in this Amazon video.
See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
Kitchen gadgets are designed – for the most part – to make life easier. As gadget vendor (and BBQ champion), Angie Qualle said: “it’s all about convenience — everybody wants things to be easier and faster.” And indeed, the microwave … Continue reading
Thanks to the Toy Fair 2017, everyone can get back to their childhood and play a little. And the best part? So many of the toys are easier to navigate than when you were little. Take Etch-a-Sketch as a great … Continue reading
Check out this video for the five hottest gadget items in 2017. 1. Zubits: These magnetic shoe closures facilitates lacing up shoes. Thanks to these magnets, Zubits let kids (and adults!) who hate tying laces still wear the lace-up shoes … Continue reading
Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.