- BRIEF-Compareeuropegroup appoints former investment banker Georgy Egorov as its CFO - Reuters June 22, 2017BRIEF-Compareeuropegroup appoints former investment banker Georgy Egorov as its CFOReutersReuters is the news and media division of Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news ...and more »
- Investment Technology Group (ITG) Receives Daily Media Impact Score of 0.44 - The Cerbat Gem June 21, 2017Investment Technology Group (ITG) Receives Daily Media Impact Score of 0.44The Cerbat GemInvestment Technology Group logo Media coverage about Investment Technology Group (NYSE:ITG) has trended positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million ...and more »
- Surveying Tech's Tizzy - TheStreet.com June 21, 2017TheStreet.comSurveying Tech's TizzyTheStreet.comThe survey in question -- Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Global Fund Manager Survey (FMS) -- asks participants that range from fund managers to Chief Investment Officers about their current views on stock valuations, popular trades, tail risks and ...
- Celtra scoops $15m investment with backers including Unilever and WPP - The Drum June 21, 2017Daily Research News OnlineCeltra scoops $15m investment with backers including Unilever and WPPThe Drum... adtech outfit claims that the latest round will see Unilever and Celtra partner to use Celtra's market-leading creative technology across Unilever's global marketing organization and its ecosystem of service providers, technology vendors and media ...Celtra secures $15 million financing to lead […]
- Mic adds $6.5M from WPP to build out its news brand for millennials - TechCrunch June 21, 2017TechCrunchMic adds $6.5M from WPP to build out its news brand for millennialsTechCrunchRecent investments have included leading a $15 million round just today in mobile ad tech firm Celtra; stakes in Russell Simmons' All Def Digital, fashion media company Refinery29, Uproxx Media Group, Latino-focused Mitú, Fullscreen, Indigenous Media, ...and more »
- BRIEF-Compareeuropegroup appoints former investment banker Georgy Egorov as its CFO - Reuters June 22, 2017
Author Archives: Alan Shazan
See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
Kitchen gadgets are designed – for the most part – to make life easier. As gadget vendor (and BBQ champion), Angie Qualle said: “it’s all about convenience — everybody wants things to be easier and faster.” And indeed, the microwave … Continue reading
Thanks to the Toy Fair 2017, everyone can get back to their childhood and play a little. And the best part? So many of the toys are easier to navigate than when you were little. Take Etch-a-Sketch as a great … Continue reading
Check out this video for the five hottest gadget items in 2017. 1. Zubits: These magnetic shoe closures facilitates lacing up shoes. Thanks to these magnets, Zubits let kids (and adults!) who hate tying laces still wear the lace-up shoes … Continue reading
Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.
While electronics and metal are out, molecules are in…at least when it comes to the latest chemistry gadgets. Mini in size but mega in power, Chemistry Nobel laureates Jean-Pierre Sauvage (Strasbourg University), Bernard Feringa (University of Groningen) and Fraser Stoddart … Continue reading
Lenovo – the Chinese multinational technology company – regularly launches new products. Now, this video shows its latest wares for the September 2016 Launch event held in Berlin…the “must-have gadgets for Christmas and beyond.”
Today, people are practically attached by the hip to their social media profiles. It is no good for one’s profile therefore, to not be up to par. In this short video, Donna Ruko talks about 4 photo apps that can … Continue reading
At the end of last month, the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association marked the Media Technology Institute’s fifth anniversary. Between June 20 and June 23, the Radisson Hotel and Convention Center was home to the celebration. The actual Institute is known for … Continue reading