- This RSS feed URL is deprecated October 21, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- China is funding the future of American biotech - TechCrunch October 20, 2018TechCrunchChina is funding the future of American biotechTechCrunchAnd so as nine-figure checks flow in and out of China with stunning regularity, we fixate on the internet giants, the gaming leaders or the latest media platform backed by Tencent or Alibaba. However, if we follow the .... Under its extended purview ...
- Will Tech Leave Detroit in the Dust? - Wall Street Journal October 20, 2018Wall Street JournalWill Tech Leave Detroit in the Dust?Wall Street JournalThey must sustain profits in the traditional, capital-draining business of cranking out millions of cars each year, as they simultaneously try to invest in costly future technologies—financial constraints not faced by tech rivals. Even with financial ...and more »
- Firsthand Technology Value Fund Discloses Preliminary NAV of $29.18 Per Share as of September 30, 2018 - Associated Press (press release) (blog) October 19, 2018Fairfield CurrentFirsthand Technology Value Fund Discloses Preliminary NAV of $29.18 Per Share as of September 30, 2018Associated Press (press release) (blog)As of September 30, 2018, the Fund's investment in IntraOp consisted of 26,856,187 shares of preferred stock plus debt securities and represented approximately 14.3% of the Fund's preliminary net assets. 4. Roku, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROKU) […]
- China's ByteDance is taking the social media world by storm - CNN October 19, 2018CNNChina's ByteDance is taking the social media world by stormCNNIt's reportedly in talks with tech kingmaker SoftBank (SFTBY) about an investment that would value it around $75 billion, a huge jump from the $20 billion valuation it secured last year. That would make ByteDance one of the world's most valuable ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated October 21, 2018
Author Archives: Alan Shazan
There are so many opportunities these days for headphones that it’s important to get not only good ones but actually great ones. Between podcasts and fitness playlists; silent discos and Spotify, many people find themselves connected wire-ly. Sometimes people just want … Continue reading
While of course you still have to put the work in to get fit, with new digital gadgets and gizmos all the time things are getting easier. Here, we take a look at a few examples. The Virtual Coach Yes … Continue reading
Now that we are already a few weeks into the New Year, it might be worth reflecting on how the resolutions we made over the New Year are going. First, it is important to assess whether these were realistic or … Continue reading
Finally a cellphone boasting a 2 day battery life!!! One of the biggest complaints individuals have had with modern technology and their phones is the short battery life. India’s Nokia 2 is being branded as the cheapest Nokia phone yet … Continue reading
Kids and young adults went back to school a few weeks ago. Let’s take a look at what the media is telling us is out there and good. First, this WSBT video A lot has changed from the blackboard school … Continue reading
Futuristic inventions are being showcased in this Amazon video.
See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
Kitchen gadgets are designed – for the most part – to make life easier. As gadget vendor (and BBQ champion), Angie Qualle said: “it’s all about convenience — everybody wants things to be easier and faster.” And indeed, the microwave … Continue reading
Thanks to the Toy Fair 2017, everyone can get back to their childhood and play a little. And the best part? So many of the toys are easier to navigate than when you were little. Take Etch-a-Sketch as a great … Continue reading