- TikTok’s parent ByteDance plans $1 bn investment in India in next 3 years - The Indian Express April 21, 2019TikTok’s parent ByteDance plans $1 bn investment in India in next 3 years The Indian ExpressEven after the ban on TikTok in India, the popular Chinese short video app's parent ByteDance remains plans to invest $1 billion in the country over the next ...
- Media-Marketing M&A Deals Slow In Q1 04/22/2019 - MediaPost Communications April 21, 2019Media-Marketing M&A Deals Slow In Q1 04/22/2019 MediaPost CommunicationsMergers-and-acquisitions deal-making for media and marketing companies slowed down substantially in the first quarter of this year versus the same period the ...
- KSA Startup Lucidya Wants To Empower Businesses By Providing Real-Time Analytics For Their Social Media Platforms With Its AI-Powered Tools - Entrepreneur April 21, 2019KSA Startup Lucidya Wants To Empower Businesses By Providing Real-Time Analytics For Their Social Media Platforms With Its AI-Powered Tools EntrepreneurNoticing a gap in the growing market of social media analytics with respect to a solution catered toward the Arabic language, KSA-based startup Lucidya aims to ...
- Set for a vital role at BRI Summit - Nation - The Star Online April 21, 2019Set for a vital role at BRI Summit - Nation The Star OnlinePRIME Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad's trip to Beijing next week to participate in the Belt and Road Summit and Forum will be followed closely not only by ...
- Don’t Miss Out on the Netflix of 5G Stocks - Investorplace.com April 20, 2019Don’t Miss Out on the Netflix of 5G Stocks Investorplace.comThe market for 5G stocks is about to explode, and there's going to be a Netflix-like opportunity that can double, or triple your investment.
- TikTok’s parent ByteDance plans $1 bn investment in India in next 3 years - The Indian Express April 21, 2019
Category Archives: Technology
There are so many opportunities these days for headphones that it’s important to get not only good ones but actually great ones. Between podcasts and fitness playlists; silent discos and Spotify, many people find themselves connected wire-ly. Sometimes people just want … Continue reading
Finally a cellphone boasting a 2 day battery life!!! One of the biggest complaints individuals have had with modern technology and their phones is the short battery life. India’s Nokia 2 is being branded as the cheapest Nokia phone yet … Continue reading
Kids and young adults went back to school a few weeks ago. Let’s take a look at what the media is telling us is out there and good. First, this WSBT video A lot has changed from the blackboard school … Continue reading
Futuristic inventions are being showcased in this Amazon video.
See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
Thanks to the Toy Fair 2017, everyone can get back to their childhood and play a little. And the best part? So many of the toys are easier to navigate than when you were little. Take Etch-a-Sketch as a great … Continue reading
Check out this video for the five hottest gadget items in 2017. 1. Zubits: These magnetic shoe closures facilitates lacing up shoes. Thanks to these magnets, Zubits let kids (and adults!) who hate tying laces still wear the lace-up shoes … Continue reading
Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.
While electronics and metal are out, molecules are in…at least when it comes to the latest chemistry gadgets. Mini in size but mega in power, Chemistry Nobel laureates Jean-Pierre Sauvage (Strasbourg University), Bernard Feringa (University of Groningen) and Fraser Stoddart … Continue reading
Lenovo – the Chinese multinational technology company – regularly launches new products. Now, this video shows its latest wares for the September 2016 Launch event held in Berlin…the “must-have gadgets for Christmas and beyond.”