- Weekly Investment Research Analysts' Ratings Changes for Avid Technology (AVID) - BharataPress February 19, 2019Weekly Investment Research Analysts' Ratings Changes for Avid Technology (AVID) BharataPressA number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Avid Technology (NASDAQ: AVID) recently: 2/7/2019 – Avid Technology was ...
- UpCurve Continues Growth with Key Hire and Goco Investment - Press of Atlantic City February 19, 2019UpCurve Continues Growth with Key Hire and Goco Investment Press of Atlantic CityQUINCY, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 19, 2019--UpCurve, Inc. (“UpCurve”), the guided technology solutions provider for small and medium-sized ...
- Hurricanes owner gives AAF $250 million after league was 'running short on cash' - USA TODAY February 19, 2019Hurricanes owner gives AAF $250 million after league was 'running short on cash' USA TODAYHurricanes owner Tom Dundon was announced as the AAF's new chairman Tuesday after making a nine-figure investment into the league.
- Berson & Corrado Investment Advisors Has Increased By $3.44 Million Its Micron Technology (MU) Position; Partner Communications Company LTD. – American Dep (PTNR) Shorts Decreased By 42.86% - The Hi New Ulm February 19, 2019Berson & Corrado Investment Advisors Has Increased By $3.44 Million Its Micron Technology (MU) Position; Partner Communications Company LTD. – American Dep (PTNR) Shorts Decreased By 42.86% The Hi New UlmBerson & Corrado Investment Advisors Llc increased Micron Technology Inc (MU) stake by 483.38% reported in 2018Q3 SEC filing. Berson & Corrado ...
- Tech Wreck: Billionaire Money Managers Dumped These Tech Stocks in the Fourth Quarter - Motley Fool February 19, 2019Tech Wreck: Billionaire Money Managers Dumped These Tech Stocks in the Fourth Quarter Motley FoolSome of the market's biggest tech stocks were kicked to the curb last quarter.
- Weekly Investment Research Analysts' Ratings Changes for Avid Technology (AVID) - BharataPress February 19, 2019
Category Archives: Technology
There are so many opportunities these days for headphones that it’s important to get not only good ones but actually great ones. Between podcasts and fitness playlists; silent discos and Spotify, many people find themselves connected wire-ly. Sometimes people just want … Continue reading
Finally a cellphone boasting a 2 day battery life!!! One of the biggest complaints individuals have had with modern technology and their phones is the short battery life. India’s Nokia 2 is being branded as the cheapest Nokia phone yet … Continue reading
Kids and young adults went back to school a few weeks ago. Let’s take a look at what the media is telling us is out there and good. First, this WSBT video A lot has changed from the blackboard school … Continue reading
Futuristic inventions are being showcased in this Amazon video.
See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
Thanks to the Toy Fair 2017, everyone can get back to their childhood and play a little. And the best part? So many of the toys are easier to navigate than when you were little. Take Etch-a-Sketch as a great … Continue reading
Check out this video for the five hottest gadget items in 2017. 1. Zubits: These magnetic shoe closures facilitates lacing up shoes. Thanks to these magnets, Zubits let kids (and adults!) who hate tying laces still wear the lace-up shoes … Continue reading
Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.
While electronics and metal are out, molecules are in…at least when it comes to the latest chemistry gadgets. Mini in size but mega in power, Chemistry Nobel laureates Jean-Pierre Sauvage (Strasbourg University), Bernard Feringa (University of Groningen) and Fraser Stoddart … Continue reading
Lenovo – the Chinese multinational technology company – regularly launches new products. Now, this video shows its latest wares for the September 2016 Launch event held in Berlin…the “must-have gadgets for Christmas and beyond.”