- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 25, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Software firm secures £500k investment - Insider Media May 25, 2018Insider MediaSoftware firm secures £500k investmentInsider MediaA York-based e-commerce software developer has secured a £500,000 investment from NPIF - Mercia Equity Finance, which is managed by Mercia Fund Managers and part of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF). PureClarity's technology uses ...
- Bloomberg partners with Skynet to launch multi-platform business & technology news - Mizzima News May 25, 2018Mizzima NewsBloomberg partners with Skynet to launch multi-platform business & technology newsMizzima NewsBloomberg Media Group has announced a partnership with SkyNet, the country's leading direct-to-home pay-TV provider, to bring business and financial news across multiple media platforms in Myanmar, according to a statement. As part of the partnership ...
- Matt Hancock talks British & French tech relations, social media regulation & artificial intelligence - The Drum May 25, 2018The DrumMatt Hancock talks British & French tech relations, social media regulation & artificial intelligenceThe DrumBritain's Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, Matt Hancock has spoken of the country's conversations with France over developing its technology sector and entrepreneurial drive. A year after newly elected President Emmanuel Macron ...
- Uber Plans To Reinvest Profits In Tech, Products In Emerging Markets - PYMNTS.com May 24, 2018PYMNTS.comUber Plans To Reinvest Profits In Tech, Products In Emerging MarketsPYMNTS.comIn February, during a presentation in India, the Uber CEO dismissed rumors about a potential merger with ridesharing service Ola, saying instead that he plans to invest more in the company's India business, which has been suffering recently from losses ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 25, 2018
Category Archives: Technology
There are so many opportunities these days for headphones that it’s important to get not only good ones but actually great ones. Between podcasts and fitness playlists; silent discos and Spotify, many people find themselves connected wire-ly. Sometimes people just want … Continue reading
Finally a cellphone boasting a 2 day battery life!!! One of the biggest complaints individuals have had with modern technology and their phones is the short battery life. India’s Nokia 2 is being branded as the cheapest Nokia phone yet … Continue reading
Kids and young adults went back to school a few weeks ago. Let’s take a look at what the media is telling us is out there and good. First, this WSBT video A lot has changed from the blackboard school … Continue reading
Futuristic inventions are being showcased in this Amazon video.
See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
Thanks to the Toy Fair 2017, everyone can get back to their childhood and play a little. And the best part? So many of the toys are easier to navigate than when you were little. Take Etch-a-Sketch as a great … Continue reading
Check out this video for the five hottest gadget items in 2017. 1. Zubits: These magnetic shoe closures facilitates lacing up shoes. Thanks to these magnets, Zubits let kids (and adults!) who hate tying laces still wear the lace-up shoes … Continue reading
Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.
While electronics and metal are out, molecules are in…at least when it comes to the latest chemistry gadgets. Mini in size but mega in power, Chemistry Nobel laureates Jean-Pierre Sauvage (Strasbourg University), Bernard Feringa (University of Groningen) and Fraser Stoddart … Continue reading
Lenovo – the Chinese multinational technology company – regularly launches new products. Now, this video shows its latest wares for the September 2016 Launch event held in Berlin…the “must-have gadgets for Christmas and beyond.”