- This RSS feed URL is deprecated August 14, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Capital Factory exec sees more Dallas family offices investing in tech startups - Dallas Business Journal August 14, 2018Dallas Business JournalCapital Factory exec sees more Dallas family offices investing in tech startupsDallas Business JournalAs many of the newer venture funds mature, they will help accelerate the ecosystem and draw other investors to DFW. Our community is large and distributed. Sometimes it feels as if this can dilute the overall awareness for startups. Dedicated […]
- 7 Black Celebs Who Are Working To Increase Diversity In Tech - News One August 13, 2018News One7 Black Celebs Who Are Working To Increase Diversity In TechNews OneRecently, a new venture-capital fund was announced that includes a number of Black investors, athletes and even media figures, the Wall Street Journal reported. Silicon Valley venture capital company Andreessen Horowitz will launch the roughly $15 ...
- Ranking 30 Popular High-Yield Funds, Worst To First - Forbes August 13, 2018ForbesRanking 30 Popular High-Yield Funds, Worst To FirstForbesSome investors are turned off by CEFs' high expenses, but in many cases, savvy management more than compensates investors with superior total returns. But most investors simply haven't come across closed-end funds; the media under-covers them, and ...and more »
- Marlon Nichols Is Changing The Face of Venture Capital - Forbes August 13, 2018ForbesMarlon Nichols Is Changing The Face of Venture CapitalForbesBy employing a “cultural investing” thesis that Nichols defines as “the impact of the convergence of global popular culture and consumer behavior on technology / innovation,” CCV develops a deeper understanding of the cultural trends and consumer ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated August 14, 2018
Category Archives: Technology
There are so many opportunities these days for headphones that it’s important to get not only good ones but actually great ones. Between podcasts and fitness playlists; silent discos and Spotify, many people find themselves connected wire-ly. Sometimes people just want … Continue reading
Finally a cellphone boasting a 2 day battery life!!! One of the biggest complaints individuals have had with modern technology and their phones is the short battery life. India’s Nokia 2 is being branded as the cheapest Nokia phone yet … Continue reading
Kids and young adults went back to school a few weeks ago. Let’s take a look at what the media is telling us is out there and good. First, this WSBT video A lot has changed from the blackboard school … Continue reading
Futuristic inventions are being showcased in this Amazon video.
See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
Thanks to the Toy Fair 2017, everyone can get back to their childhood and play a little. And the best part? So many of the toys are easier to navigate than when you were little. Take Etch-a-Sketch as a great … Continue reading
Check out this video for the five hottest gadget items in 2017. 1. Zubits: These magnetic shoe closures facilitates lacing up shoes. Thanks to these magnets, Zubits let kids (and adults!) who hate tying laces still wear the lace-up shoes … Continue reading
Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.
While electronics and metal are out, molecules are in…at least when it comes to the latest chemistry gadgets. Mini in size but mega in power, Chemistry Nobel laureates Jean-Pierre Sauvage (Strasbourg University), Bernard Feringa (University of Groningen) and Fraser Stoddart … Continue reading
Lenovo – the Chinese multinational technology company – regularly launches new products. Now, this video shows its latest wares for the September 2016 Launch event held in Berlin…the “must-have gadgets for Christmas and beyond.”