Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.
- BRIEF-Compareeuropegroup appoints former investment banker Georgy Egorov as its CFO - Reuters June 22, 2017BRIEF-Compareeuropegroup appoints former investment banker Georgy Egorov as its CFOReutersReuters is the news and media division of Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news ...and more »
- Investment Technology Group (ITG) Receives Daily Media Impact Score of 0.44 - The Cerbat Gem June 21, 2017Investment Technology Group (ITG) Receives Daily Media Impact Score of 0.44The Cerbat GemInvestment Technology Group logo Media coverage about Investment Technology Group (NYSE:ITG) has trended positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million ...and more »
- Surveying Tech's Tizzy - TheStreet.com June 21, 2017TheStreet.comSurveying Tech's TizzyTheStreet.comThe survey in question -- Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Global Fund Manager Survey (FMS) -- asks participants that range from fund managers to Chief Investment Officers about their current views on stock valuations, popular trades, tail risks and ...
- Celtra scoops $15m investment with backers including Unilever and WPP - The Drum June 21, 2017Daily Research News OnlineCeltra scoops $15m investment with backers including Unilever and WPPThe Drum... adtech outfit claims that the latest round will see Unilever and Celtra partner to use Celtra's market-leading creative technology across Unilever's global marketing organization and its ecosystem of service providers, technology vendors and media ...Celtra secures $15 million financing to lead […]
- Mic adds $6.5M from WPP to build out its news brand for millennials - TechCrunch June 21, 2017TechCrunchMic adds $6.5M from WPP to build out its news brand for millennialsTechCrunchRecent investments have included leading a $15 million round just today in mobile ad tech firm Celtra; stakes in Russell Simmons' All Def Digital, fashion media company Refinery29, Uproxx Media Group, Latino-focused Mitú, Fullscreen, Indigenous Media, ...and more »
- BRIEF-Compareeuropegroup appoints former investment banker Georgy Egorov as its CFO - Reuters June 22, 2017