See More Media is an online technology and media investment magazine. Our writers aren’t just reporting news they are working in the fields they are writing about, making See More Media an online mag like no other.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated August 14, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Capital Factory exec sees more Dallas family offices investing in tech startups - Dallas Business Journal August 14, 2018Dallas Business JournalCapital Factory exec sees more Dallas family offices investing in tech startupsDallas Business JournalAs many of the newer venture funds mature, they will help accelerate the ecosystem and draw other investors to DFW. Our community is large and distributed. Sometimes it feels as if this can dilute the overall awareness for startups. Dedicated […]
- 7 Black Celebs Who Are Working To Increase Diversity In Tech - News One August 13, 2018News One7 Black Celebs Who Are Working To Increase Diversity In TechNews OneRecently, a new venture-capital fund was announced that includes a number of Black investors, athletes and even media figures, the Wall Street Journal reported. Silicon Valley venture capital company Andreessen Horowitz will launch the roughly $15 ...
- Ranking 30 Popular High-Yield Funds, Worst To First - Forbes August 13, 2018ForbesRanking 30 Popular High-Yield Funds, Worst To FirstForbesSome investors are turned off by CEFs' high expenses, but in many cases, savvy management more than compensates investors with superior total returns. But most investors simply haven't come across closed-end funds; the media under-covers them, and ...and more »
- Marlon Nichols Is Changing The Face of Venture Capital - Forbes August 13, 2018ForbesMarlon Nichols Is Changing The Face of Venture CapitalForbesBy employing a “cultural investing” thesis that Nichols defines as “the impact of the convergence of global popular culture and consumer behavior on technology / innovation,” CCV develops a deeper understanding of the cultural trends and consumer ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated August 14, 2018