See More Media is an online technology and media investment magazine. Our writers aren’t just reporting news they are working in the fields they are writing about, making See More Media an online mag like no other.
- The biggest wallet in Chicago tech - Crain's Chicago Business August 19, 2017Crain's Chicago BusinessThe biggest wallet in Chicago techCrain's Chicago BusinessIn May, Goldman led a $500 million-plus investment in digital media company Outcome Health. A year earlier, it invested $150 million in SMS Assist, a web-based service for businesses ... Outcome Health and SMS Assist also are two of the biggest ...
- Indian IT Hits Worst Slump In 7 Years: Foreign Media - NDTV August 19, 2017NDTVIndian IT Hits Worst Slump In 7 Years: Foreign MediaNDTVIndian IT Hits Worst Slump In 7 Years: Foreign Media. Software services exports are experiencing their ... India's tech industry is the country's largest private sector employer, and Indian engineers had become ubiquitous to the point of parody in TV ...and more »
- Taxpayers will pay steep price for Foxconn - BizTimes.com (Milwaukee) August 18, 2017Taxpayers will pay steep price for FoxconnBizTimes.com (Milwaukee)According to a Legislative Fiscal Bureau report, Wisconsin taxpayers won't get a return on their investment in Foxconn for 25 years, or until 2042, from the state taxes paid by Foxconn employees, employees in the company's supply chain and employees of ...and more »
- Teenage bitcoin millionaire is back with a better Botangle - TechCrunch August 18, 2017TechCrunchTeenage bitcoin millionaire is back with a better BotangleTechCrunchHe began making the tech-media speaking circuit discussing his rise to fame (and some fortune) through his bitcoin investments and his startup ideas. Botangle, the first startup Finman launched, had as many as 20 developers around the world working on ...and more »
- Alibaba stock could boom by up to 34% as it takes a page from the Amazon playbook - CNBC August 18, 2017CNBCAlibaba stock could boom by up to 34% as it takes a page from the Amazon playbookCNBC"We expect Alibaba's vast data insight into Chinese shoppers to sustain its current online marketing revenue growth in the coming 1-3 years, while investment in digital entertainment, cloud, and new initiatives should be under control," Daiwa Capital ...Alibaba earnings […]
- The biggest wallet in Chicago tech - Crain's Chicago Business August 19, 2017