- U.S. Should Still Welcome Investment From China -- With One Important Qualification - Forbes April 22, 2019U.S. Should Still Welcome Investment From China -- With One Important Qualification Forbes"The demand for Chinese investment in the United States is large. It's not all real estate, either."
- Online start-ups target $120bn travel activities market - Financial Times April 22, 2019Online start-ups target $120bn travel activities market Financial TimesA group of start-ups led by a Hong Kong-based company Klook and backed by investors such as Japan's SoftBank are expanding internationally in the $120bn ...
- Stackla to IPO as Bailador eyes start-up exits amid share price slump - The Australian Financial Review April 22, 2019Stackla to IPO as Bailador eyes start-up exits amid share price slump The Australian Financial ReviewListed technology venture capital fund Bailador has revealed plans to take user-generated *content* marketing platform Stackla public on the ASX this year, as ...
- America's Biggest Supermarket Company Struggles with Online Grocery Upheaval - The Wall Street Journal April 21, 2019America's Biggest Supermarket Company Struggles with Online Grocery Upheaval The Wall Street JournalKroger is adjusting operations and investing in technology to try to hang on to customers who no longer like to buy their food in stores. 'We've got to get our butts ...
- Asian investors fuel property boom | Ireland - The Times April 21, 2019Asian investors fuel property boom | Ireland The TimesAsian investors spent almost €160 million buying Irish commercial property in the first three months of the year, a study has found.A report published last week ...
- U.S. Should Still Welcome Investment From China -- With One Important Qualification - Forbes April 22, 2019
Tag Archives: gadgets
Futuristic inventions are being showcased in this Amazon video.
See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.
Smart hardware is moving ahead in leaps and bounds. It is totally enhancing the way we see and use gadgets for the home. Indeed, our homes are slowly becoming more integrated, secure and productive. One recent example of this is … Continue reading
New gadgets and gizmos usually become more technical, but now it seems that they could be taking a turn in the opposite direction. If the rumors about a new Apple product are correct, gadgets and gizmos could be becoming, well, … Continue reading
The EcoATM is exactly what it sounds like – an ATM for encouraging and promoting eco-friendly behavior. In other words, whatever electronic gadget you have that you no longer have any use for, rather than simply trashing it, you put … Continue reading
Of course, it used to be the case that you couldn’t possibly even exist without an iPhone. Now it’s gotten even more serious; it seems you have to have quite the right mounting system for the phone as well. One … Continue reading