- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 18, 2017This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- NB Private Equity Partners Announces Monthly NAV Update for November 2017 - GlobeNewswire (press release) December 18, 2017NB Private Equity Partners Announces Monthly NAV Update for November 2017GlobeNewswire (press release)During November, NBPE funded two new direct equity investments: Branded Cities Network, an advertising and media company, and Excelitas, an industrial technology company. NBPE completed a follow-on equity investment into the previously announced ...and more »
- Apple's 2017 iPhone Models Give Taiwan's Weary Tech Sector a Reprieve - Voice of America December 18, 2017Voice of AmericaApple's 2017 iPhone Models Give Taiwan's Weary Tech Sector a ReprieveVoice of AmericaA boom in production of Apple iPhones is helping lift the economy of Taiwan, an industrial center that still relies on high-tech manufacturing contracts despite increasing competition from offshore. Apple's phone sales in the third quarter this year ...
- Achmea Investment Management BV Acquires New Position in Liberty Media Corporation (LSXMA) - The Ledger Gazette December 18, 2017Achmea Investment Management BV Acquires New Position in Liberty Media Corporation (LSXMA)The Ledger GazetteAchmea Investment Management B.V. purchased a new position in shares of Liberty Media Corporation (NASDAQ:LSXMA) during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC ...and more »
- Investment firms look over their shoulder as tech giants eye industry - Seattle Times December 18, 2017Investment firms look over their shoulder as tech giants eye industrySeattle TimesTo head off the threat, investment companies are forming partnerships with technology firms. Earlier this year, Boston-based Acadian Asset Management struck a deal so its portfolio managers could use Microsoft's Bing Predicts, which makes forecasts ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 18, 2017
Tag Archives: gadgets
Futuristic inventions are being showcased in this Amazon video.
See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.
Smart hardware is moving ahead in leaps and bounds. It is totally enhancing the way we see and use gadgets for the home. Indeed, our homes are slowly becoming more integrated, secure and productive. One recent example of this is … Continue reading
New gadgets and gizmos usually become more technical, but now it seems that they could be taking a turn in the opposite direction. If the rumors about a new Apple product are correct, gadgets and gizmos could be becoming, well, … Continue reading
The EcoATM is exactly what it sounds like – an ATM for encouraging and promoting eco-friendly behavior. In other words, whatever electronic gadget you have that you no longer have any use for, rather than simply trashing it, you put … Continue reading
Of course, it used to be the case that you couldn’t possibly even exist without an iPhone. Now it’s gotten even more serious; it seems you have to have quite the right mounting system for the phone as well. One … Continue reading