- U.S. Should Still Welcome Investment From China -- With One Important Qualification - Forbes April 22, 2019U.S. Should Still Welcome Investment From China -- With One Important Qualification Forbes"The demand for Chinese investment in the United States is large. It's not all real estate, either."
- Online start-ups target $120bn travel activities market - Financial Times April 22, 2019Online start-ups target $120bn travel activities market Financial TimesA group of start-ups led by a Hong Kong-based company Klook and backed by investors such as Japan's SoftBank are expanding internationally in the $120bn ...
- Stackla to IPO as Bailador eyes start-up exits amid share price slump - The Australian Financial Review April 22, 2019Stackla to IPO as Bailador eyes start-up exits amid share price slump The Australian Financial ReviewListed technology venture capital fund Bailador has revealed plans to take user-generated *content* marketing platform Stackla public on the ASX this year, as ...
- America's Biggest Supermarket Company Struggles with Online Grocery Upheaval - The Wall Street Journal April 21, 2019America's Biggest Supermarket Company Struggles with Online Grocery Upheaval The Wall Street JournalKroger is adjusting operations and investing in technology to try to hang on to customers who no longer like to buy their food in stores. 'We've got to get our butts ...
- Asian investors fuel property boom | Ireland - The Times April 21, 2019Asian investors fuel property boom | Ireland The TimesAsian investors spent almost €160 million buying Irish commercial property in the first three months of the year, a study has found.A report published last week ...
- U.S. Should Still Welcome Investment From China -- With One Important Qualification - Forbes April 22, 2019
Author Archives: Alan Shazan
Check out this video for five new cool gadgets for under $50. These include: a smart mailbox beacon and a game controller for the top gaming app.
While electronics and metal are out, molecules are in…at least when it comes to the latest chemistry gadgets. Mini in size but mega in power, Chemistry Nobel laureates Jean-Pierre Sauvage (Strasbourg University), Bernard Feringa (University of Groningen) and Fraser Stoddart … Continue reading
Lenovo – the Chinese multinational technology company – regularly launches new products. Now, this video shows its latest wares for the September 2016 Launch event held in Berlin…the “must-have gadgets for Christmas and beyond.”
Today, people are practically attached by the hip to their social media profiles. It is no good for one’s profile therefore, to not be up to par. In this short video, Donna Ruko talks about 4 photo apps that can … Continue reading
At the end of last month, the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association marked the Media Technology Institute’s fifth anniversary. Between June 20 and June 23, the Radisson Hotel and Convention Center was home to the celebration. The actual Institute is known for … Continue reading
Going on vacation in the summer? What are the plans for transporting clothing and accessories? It seems that in a world in which everything is smart, surely luggage should not be relegated to some third world option. Now it no … Continue reading
The Ozo Broadcast Camera – created by ESPN and Foglight Entertainment (founded by Jeff Bowler) – is the “first Virtual Realty device to capture 360° spherical video and 360×360 surround sound.” It has eight microphones which record 360×360 surround sound. … Continue reading
In theory we might idealize the notion of our kids playing outside in the dirt, collecting desert tortoises and taking their little brothers to the park until dark, but in practice, the reality is kids these days engage in a … Continue reading
How many times have you gotten to your car and found the battery dead? And there’s no one around to help you jump it? And it’s late and you just want to get home? Well, that problem could soon be … Continue reading