- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 25, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Software firm secures £500k investment - Insider Media May 25, 2018Insider MediaSoftware firm secures £500k investmentInsider MediaA York-based e-commerce software developer has secured a £500,000 investment from NPIF - Mercia Equity Finance, which is managed by Mercia Fund Managers and part of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF). PureClarity's technology uses ...
- Bloomberg partners with Skynet to launch multi-platform business & technology news - Mizzima News May 25, 2018Mizzima NewsBloomberg partners with Skynet to launch multi-platform business & technology newsMizzima NewsBloomberg Media Group has announced a partnership with SkyNet, the country's leading direct-to-home pay-TV provider, to bring business and financial news across multiple media platforms in Myanmar, according to a statement. As part of the partnership ...
- Matt Hancock talks British & French tech relations, social media regulation & artificial intelligence - The Drum May 25, 2018The DrumMatt Hancock talks British & French tech relations, social media regulation & artificial intelligenceThe DrumBritain's Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, Matt Hancock has spoken of the country's conversations with France over developing its technology sector and entrepreneurial drive. A year after newly elected President Emmanuel Macron ...
- Uber Plans To Reinvest Profits In Tech, Products In Emerging Markets - PYMNTS.com May 24, 2018PYMNTS.comUber Plans To Reinvest Profits In Tech, Products In Emerging MarketsPYMNTS.comIn February, during a presentation in India, the Uber CEO dismissed rumors about a potential merger with ridesharing service Ola, saying instead that he plans to invest more in the company's India business, which has been suffering recently from losses ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated May 25, 2018
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Going on vacation in the summer? What are the plans for transporting clothing and accessories? It seems that in a world in which everything is smart, surely luggage should not be relegated to some third world option. Now it no … Continue reading
It used to be that it was the youngsters who were addicted to tech gadgets. But now, thanks to Iggy Fanlo, this is about to change. Co-founder of Lively – a wireless technology for the elderly and their caregivers – … Continue reading
After all the hype of the iPhone, PC makers tried to come up with a competitor. It seemed that it was unsuccessful. The first Windows Phone just didn’t really do it for the consumer. But now – with the launch … Continue reading
Netflix Inc. recently announced that they have signed another three million subscribers in the fourth quarter. These results were higher than expected, and Netflix’s shares went up by ten percent; the company’s stock has increased nearly five times since last … Continue reading
An American organization called the Institute of Forest Biotechnology has started a great number of discussions regarding genetically modified trees. By altering the trees’ DNA patterns, people will be able to create trees that are stronger, more fruitful, and more … Continue reading