- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 18, 2017This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- NB Private Equity Partners Announces Monthly NAV Update for November 2017 - GlobeNewswire (press release) December 18, 2017NB Private Equity Partners Announces Monthly NAV Update for November 2017GlobeNewswire (press release)During November, NBPE funded two new direct equity investments: Branded Cities Network, an advertising and media company, and Excelitas, an industrial technology company. NBPE completed a follow-on equity investment into the previously announced ...and more »
- Apple's 2017 iPhone Models Give Taiwan's Weary Tech Sector a Reprieve - Voice of America December 18, 2017Voice of AmericaApple's 2017 iPhone Models Give Taiwan's Weary Tech Sector a ReprieveVoice of AmericaA boom in production of Apple iPhones is helping lift the economy of Taiwan, an industrial center that still relies on high-tech manufacturing contracts despite increasing competition from offshore. Apple's phone sales in the third quarter this year ...
- Achmea Investment Management BV Acquires New Position in Liberty Media Corporation (LSXMA) - The Ledger Gazette December 18, 2017Achmea Investment Management BV Acquires New Position in Liberty Media Corporation (LSXMA)The Ledger GazetteAchmea Investment Management B.V. purchased a new position in shares of Liberty Media Corporation (NASDAQ:LSXMA) during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC ...and more »
- Investment firms look over their shoulder as tech giants eye industry - Seattle Times December 18, 2017Investment firms look over their shoulder as tech giants eye industrySeattle TimesTo head off the threat, investment companies are forming partnerships with technology firms. Earlier this year, Boston-based Acadian Asset Management struck a deal so its portfolio managers could use Microsoft's Bing Predicts, which makes forecasts ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated December 18, 2017
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Going on vacation in the summer? What are the plans for transporting clothing and accessories? It seems that in a world in which everything is smart, surely luggage should not be relegated to some third world option. Now it no … Continue reading
It used to be that it was the youngsters who were addicted to tech gadgets. But now, thanks to Iggy Fanlo, this is about to change. Co-founder of Lively – a wireless technology for the elderly and their caregivers – … Continue reading
After all the hype of the iPhone, PC makers tried to come up with a competitor. It seemed that it was unsuccessful. The first Windows Phone just didn’t really do it for the consumer. But now – with the launch … Continue reading
Netflix Inc. recently announced that they have signed another three million subscribers in the fourth quarter. These results were higher than expected, and Netflix’s shares went up by ten percent; the company’s stock has increased nearly five times since last … Continue reading
An American organization called the Institute of Forest Biotechnology has started a great number of discussions regarding genetically modified trees. By altering the trees’ DNA patterns, people will be able to create trees that are stronger, more fruitful, and more … Continue reading