- Apple to join tech wave sweeping over Hollywood - CNN March 22, 2019Apple to join tech wave sweeping over Hollywood CNNApple is part of a wave of tech giants muscling in on the *content* game.
- Tech veteran Becker fights to save SteadyServ | 2019-03-22 | Indianapolis Business Journal - Indianapolis Business Journal March 22, 2019Tech veteran Becker fights to save SteadyServ | 2019-03-22 | Indianapolis Business Journal Indianapolis Business JournalA longtime leader of Indiana's tech community has stepped in to attempt to turn around Fishers-based SteadyServ Technologies LLC, one of the ...
- Doubtbox raises investment from Brand Capital - newsbarons.com March 22, 2019Doubtbox raises investment from Brand Capital newsbarons.comThe strategic investment arm of the Times Group Media House, Brand Capital, has invested an undisclosed amount in the Kerala based Educational Technology ...
- Santander CMO: Martech is oversold, but it's marketers' fault - Marketing Week March 22, 2019Santander CMO: Martech is oversold, but it's marketers' fault Marketing WeekMartech may overpromise, but it is marketers' fault for not really knowing what they want, says Santander CMO Keith Moor.
- Guns, Facebook and Google - investment managers ponder whether to shake up or ship out - New Zealand Herald March 22, 2019Guns, Facebook and Google - investment managers ponder whether to shake up or ship out New Zealand HeraldKiwiSaver providers say they are talking to Facebook about concerns over the terror video.
- Apple to join tech wave sweeping over Hollywood - CNN March 22, 2019
Category Archives: Lifestyle
Enjoy the “ART” There have been various discussions on exactly how many seeds exist in a pomegranate. Truthfully, it is not an exact science as every pomegranate has a different amount. Still, what cannot be disputed is the seeds are … Continue reading
She’s gorgeous, she’s popular and she’s everywhere. And now that Jennifer Lopez has hit the cover of Glamour magazine, she’s really arrived. It seems that everyone in the world of beauty and fame want to know even more now about … Continue reading
Everything else seems to be digital these days – from dating to entertainment – so why not digitize the kitchen too? Well, thanks to the Digital Spoon Measure now you can. This new gadget will help even the most beginner … Continue reading
For anyone who hates doing the vacuuming and would rather sit on the couch watching TV, the Neato Robot Cleaner would probably be a dream come true. The question on every lazy boy’s lips remains, can one actually claim to … Continue reading
A new project of the Shapell Manuscript Foundation Collection will take a look at primary source documents corresponding to a particular day on the calendar in order to get a new insight into a large variety of events in history. … Continue reading
With the media giving off such an impression today, many people (men and women alike) believe there’s no such thing as “too thin.” A recent study, however, proves otherwise. Last week, scientists revealed their discovery of a “lean gene” that … Continue reading
In a world where technology is sometimes considered to be more harmful than helpful, it’s always nice to hear stories that support the opposite approach. A Red Heeler cattle dog named Naki’o was abandoned in a frozen puddle when he … Continue reading
Psychologist Mike Page of the University of Hertfordshire has recognized that people are reluctant to adopt clean energy technologies in there homes. The question he asks is Why? This is a video presenting a 3×3 meter house called ‘The Cube’, … Continue reading
If you go to New York, or if you are privileged enough to be a resident of the city that never sleeps, you’ll probably find at least one thing to fall in love with. But how easy is it to … Continue reading
The Shapell Manuscript Foundation is an association which collects researches original manuscripts and historical documents. With an emphasis on the histories of the U.S. and the Holy Land, the Shapell Manuscript Foundation’s collection includes manuscripts of prominent political and renowned … Continue reading