For those looking for increased couch-computing capacity, the Thanko Wearable Mouse looks likely to become a thing of the future. More and more people are going to be fitting their homes with personal theaters. So wearing a wireless glove mouse makes sense. One is able to control the cursor through their wrist. Two buttons are placed on the index finger which are used for the left- and right-side mouse buttons. Retailing at $62, it could make a nice Christmas gift for the gadget guy who has it all.
- Saltwater's Second Wave: Aquion Has Emerged From Bankruptcy Under a New Owner - Greentech Media July 24, 2017Greentech MediaSaltwater's Second Wave: Aquion Has Emerged From Bankruptcy Under a New OwnerGreentech Media... Trinity Capital Investment and CapX Partners, Yung's Enterprise, and Nick and Joby Pritzker. Calls to the company's new media contact were not returned in time for publication, and the company website returns an "Oops! ... Juline-Titans, which ...and more »
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster? - Deadline July 24, 2017DeadlinePalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?DeadlineSingh and Frakes said they have already doubled that initial investment, to facilitate the deal and quietly assemble the first new film, TV and digital projects they will unveil in the coming weeks. The goal is to rechristen a brand once associated ...
- Moelis Sees Active Telecom Dealmaking as China Mergers Stall - Bloomberg July 24, 2017BloombergMoelis Sees Active Telecom Dealmaking as China Mergers StallBloombergNavid Mahmoodzadegan, co-president of investment bank Moelis & Co., said companies in technology, media and telecommunications are among those seeking mergers and acquisitions, helping maintain business for dealmakers, even amid a decline in ...and more »
- Mayfair Equity Partners serves up two investments as it says it is prepared for potential consumer slowdown - City A.M. July 24, 2017City A.M.Mayfair Equity Partners serves up two investments as it says it is prepared for potential consumer slowdownCity A.M.Mayfair Equity Partners has served up two investments today, in gluten-free bakery Promise and kids' media-focused tech company SuperAwesome. Ireland-based Promise sells products across the UK, the US and Australia, in shops including Costco, ...London-based Mayfair Equity Partners […]
- £14.5 m cyber-security technology innovation centre plans announced - SC Magazine UK July 24, 2017SC Magazine UK£14.5 m cyber-security technology innovation centre plans announcedSC Magazine UKToday the UK Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport announced an invitation to tender in a competition to develop and design a £14.5 million innovation centre to foster the next of generation of cyber-security technology. The investment will be ...and more »
- Saltwater's Second Wave: Aquion Has Emerged From Bankruptcy Under a New Owner - Greentech Media July 24, 2017