For outdoorsy types, the Optrix XD5 camera is a must-have. Specially-designed for the iPhone, it has been described as “the first ultra-rugged camera optimizing system…that will allow users to record wide-angle HD videos.” It makes no difference what conditions are like since this system comprises a 175 degree lens (to enhance optics) and a clear protective membrane (enabling users to keep using their iPhone 5). It boasts a thinner and lighter unibody to its predecessor as well as a new rail mounting system which helps it snap on quickly for helmets, handle mounts, etc. Indeed, its design concept is very similar to that of a Formula 1 race car, with a unique waterproofing seal with a capacity of up to 15 feet.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated January 16, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Zeta Global Leads Investment in Visto's Enterprise Ad Hub for Programmatic Technology - MarTech Series January 16, 2018MarTech SeriesZeta Global Leads Investment in Visto's Enterprise Ad Hub for Programmatic TechnologyMarTech SeriesVisto, the Enterprise Ad Hub for programmatic media, announced an investment by Zeta Global, the data-driven marketing technology company that operates the largest independent Marketing Cloud and Data Cloud, to further develop Visto's agnostic workflow ...and more »
- Bidgely Raises $27 Million to Scale Energy Disaggregation for Utilities - Greentech Media January 16, 2018Greentech MediaBidgely Raises $27 Million to Scale Energy Disaggregation for UtilitiesGreentech MediaPrevious investor Constellation Technology Ventures, the venture arm of U.S. utility holding company Exelon, is “expected to return” to add investment to the oversubscribed round, according to Tuesday's press release. Bidgely previously raised $3 ...and more »
- Ben Silverman's and Howard T. Owens' Propagate Gets Raine Group Investment - Hollywood Reporter January 16, 2018VarietyBen Silverman's and Howard T. Owens' Propagate Gets Raine Group InvestmentHollywood ReporterThe company said it has 17 series in production and 40 projects in development at more than 21 networks and streaming services, including Apple's first series, Planet of the Apps, starring Jessica Alba, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gary Vaynerchuk and will.i.am ...The Raine Group Backs Ben […]
- China More Than Doubles America's 2017 Investments in Clean Energy, in a 'Runaway' Year - Greentech Media January 16, 2018Greentech MediaChina More Than Doubles America's 2017 Investments in Clean Energy, in a 'Runaway' YearGreentech MediaBNEF estimates China installed a “runaway” 53 gigawatts of PV capacity in 2017, which is approximately 20 more gigawatts than analysts originally projected. GTM Research estimates the country's total installs just under that number, at 52 gigawatts ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated January 16, 2018