Enjoy hours of fun with your remote control air swimmer. These cool fun gadgets are very true to life as they smoothly swim around the house. No matter how small the space you are in, these swimmers make for hours of great indoor activity fun. Control their movement with their 360 degree turning capacity. The actual shark moves via remote infra-red and has a very flexible fish-tail like movement too! This fun toy really shows how true to life remote control can be. The fish body is filled with helium and made from durable nylon and stays inflated for weeks. It makes a great toy for any kid 8+ or even the adult with the kid inside of him/her. See how good your navigation skills are by getting it to travel from room to room. For a quick preview, watch the YouTube video.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated January 18, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Cannabis Production And Radient Technologies Go Together Like Peanut Butter And Jelly - Seeking Alpha January 18, 2018Seeking AlphaCannabis Production And Radient Technologies Go Together Like Peanut Butter And JellySeeking AlphaRadient Technologies (OTC:RDDTF) is a company that is marginally involved in the cannabis sector, but has stayed relatively quiet in the media despite several key deals with pharmaceutical and cannabis companies. Radient is not a major producer of ...
- JetBlue Technology Ventures Announces Latest Investment and Partnership with Global Startup Platform for Travel ... - Business Wire (press release) January 18, 2018Business Wire (press release)JetBlue Technology Ventures Announces Latest Investment and Partnership with Global Startup Platform for Travel ...Business Wire (press release)JetBlue Technology Ventures is the Corporate Launch Partner for the FTE Startup Hub, created by Future Travel Experience, an independent online media, events and industry change leader dedicated to enhancing the end-to-end passenger experience and […]
- Shell Technology Ventures Leads $20 Million Investment in Minigrid Specialist Husk - Greentech Media January 18, 2018Greentech MediaShell Technology Ventures Leads $20 Million Investment in Minigrid Specialist HuskGreentech MediaShell Technology Ventures has led a $20 million funding round for Husk Power Systems, a rural distributed utility company operating minigrids in Asia and Africa. The equity investment, which is subject to regulatory approval, also saw participation ...and more »
- Google, Temasek investing in Indonesia's Go-Jek as ride-hailing rivalry deepens: sources - Reuters January 18, 2018ReutersGoogle, Temasek investing in Indonesia's Go-Jek as ride-hailing rivalry deepens: sourcesReutersThese businesses have been spending heavily to attract both riders and drivers, with discounts and promotions that have drained their cash. They have frequently courted deep-pocketed investors for funds. Grab and Uber are backed by Japan's SoftBank ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated January 18, 2018