If you want to really protect your new toy – the iPad 2 – the Versavu protective case, manufactured by Targus – is the way to go. Selling at $100, it has some pretty cool features. The iPad 2 can be rotated while still inside its case to present either a landscape or portrait view, at the same time the keyboard wirelessly connects. However, it can take a bit of work sometimes to get just the desired angle for the screen and keyboard. If you want to see how it works in practice, check it out at your local Best Buy, K-Mart or other stores for a viewing.
- Qualcomm 'doubling investment' in wearables - ZDNet October 18, 2017ZDNetQualcomm 'doubling investment' in wearablesZDNetQualcomm is continuing to place emphasis on the wearables segment, with senior director of Product Management for Qualcomm Atheros Pankaj Kedia telling media that the chip giant will be "doubling" its play in the market. "We have seen public ...and more »
- Investing in the Right Measurement Tools Makes a Big Business Impact - eMarketer October 18, 2017Investing in the Right Measurement Tools Makes a Big Business ImpacteMarketereMarketer: Marketers in Neustar's study also said that investments in social media technology have been crucial. Why are these tools so important? Fleischer: Social media technology is a part of the marketing technology ecosystem because it's how ...
- China's Best Social Media And Internet Stocks - Forbes October 17, 2017ForbesChina's Best Social Media And Internet StocksForbesChinese technology is a high-risk momentum sector within a high risk, rapidly growing but volatile market. For those comfortable with these risks, several MoneyShow.com contributors see strong long-term potential in China's large and growing social ...and more »
- Beyond Ventures and Alibaba lead US$40 million investment in Prenetics - Markets Insider October 17, 2017Beyond Ventures and Alibaba lead US$40 million investment in PreneticsMarkets InsidereGarden Ventures is a venture capital fund focused on technology, media and telecoms (TMT) and holds an 18-year investment track record in mainland China. The fund is also supported by leading investment company Hony Capital, which manages more ...and more »
- South Korean entrepreneurs meet Milwaukee investors - BizTimes.com (Milwaukee) October 17, 2017BizTimes.com (Milwaukee)South Korean entrepreneurs meet Milwaukee investorsBizTimes.com (Milwaukee)Having retired a few months ago from his position as chief technology officer at Sealed Air in Racine, Tatterson has been evaluating new technology companies for investment and mentorship opportunities, he said. “It's been interesting to meet ...
- Qualcomm 'doubling investment' in wearables - ZDNet October 18, 2017