If you want to really protect your new toy – the iPad 2 – the Versavu protective case, manufactured by Targus – is the way to go. Selling at $100, it has some pretty cool features. The iPad 2 can be rotated while still inside its case to present either a landscape or portrait view, at the same time the keyboard wirelessly connects. However, it can take a bit of work sometimes to get just the desired angle for the screen and keyboard. If you want to see how it works in practice, check it out at your local Best Buy, K-Mart or other stores for a viewing.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated April 22, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Washington state's economy ranked highest in the nation despite relatively low investment per capita - GeekWire April 21, 2018GeekWireWashington state's economy ranked highest in the nation despite relatively low investment per capitaGeekWireWashington state's technology industry isn't always considered in the same league as California's. But a 2017 study getting renewed attention this week suggests that Washington is actually punching well above its weight. Credit reporting site WalletHub ...and more »
- This Week In VR Sport: Investments, Trendsetting And Business Shuttering - VRFocus April 21, 2018VRFocusThis Week In VR Sport: Investments, Trendsetting And Business ShutteringVRFocusRecently Causeway Media Partners closed a investment round of $211.3 million (USD) for its second round of funding which was way over its $175 million (USD) target. The company have invested in a number of business including recognizable brands such as ...
- Is Facebook's Campbell Brown a Force to Be Reckoned With? Or Is She Fake News? - New York Times April 21, 2018New York TimesIs Facebook's Campbell Brown a Force to Be Reckoned With? Or Is She Fake News?New York TimesIt was another terrible day for Facebook and the company had dispatched Campbell Brown, its head of news partnerships, to do some damage control. In mid-March, Ms. Brown took the stage at a conference in New York […]
- Causeway Media Partners' Bob Higgins Discusses Trends In Sports Tech - SportTechie April 20, 2018SportTechieCauseway Media Partners' Bob Higgins Discusses Trends In Sports TechSportTechieCauseway Media Partners, a growth-stage venture firm focusing on sports technology, sports media and related companies, recently closed an oversubscribed investment round of $211.3 million for its second fund, well above its $175 million target ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated April 22, 2018