With Christmas just around the corner, here are some great ideas for educating kids through technology. At the same time, they will have a blast with some of these cool, new, gizmos. A win-win for everyone.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated April 22, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Sekunjalo group, Independent Media and Dr Iqbal Survé set the record straight, once again - Independent Online April 22, 2018Daily MaverickSekunjalo group, Independent Media and Dr Iqbal Survé set the record straight, once againIndependent OnlineCAPE TOWN - Last week, Independent Media journalists reported on an apartheid-era style dirty tricks operation aimed at Independent Media, Sekunjalo Investment Holdings, Sagarmatha Technologies, AYO Technology Solutions (AYO) and Dr Iqbal Survé. This ...Iqbal Survé: Pressure mounts as another […]
- Investment Technology Group (NYSE:ITG) Earning Positive Press Coverage, Study Shows - Week Herald April 22, 2018Week HeraldInvestment Technology Group (NYSE:ITG) Earning Positive Press Coverage, Study ShowsWeek HeraldMedia stories about Investment Technology Group (NYSE:ITG) have been trending positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time ...Favorable Media Coverage Very Likely to Impact Investment […]
- Causeway Media Partners' Bob Higgins Discusses Trends In Sports Tech - SportTechie April 20, 2018SportTechieCauseway Media Partners' Bob Higgins Discusses Trends In Sports TechSportTechieCauseway Media Partners, a growth-stage venture firm focusing on sports technology, sports media and related companies, recently closed an oversubscribed investment round of $211.3 million for its second fund, well above its $175 million target ...
- Who are the tennis aces serving up tech investment? - Information Age April 20, 2018Information AgeWho are the tennis aces serving up tech investment?Information AgeDecember 2016 saw Rafael Nadal join forces with Telefónica Open Future to call on technology start-ups for solutions applicable to the Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar. The coaching academy, launched by the tennis star, went on the hunt for products that ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated April 22, 2018