Chicago’s new Adler Planetarium is expected to open in the very near future. According to the managers, the planetarium is a one-of-a-kind “immersive space experience.” Located in a dome, ‘Deep Space Adventure’ takes visitors on a virtual trip through the universe, where images and videos will be experienced from the observation deck of a futuristic starship.
Here is a video from Reuters.com:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated January 16, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Zeta Global Leads Investment in Visto's Enterprise Ad Hub for Programmatic Technology - MarTech Series January 16, 2018MarTech SeriesZeta Global Leads Investment in Visto's Enterprise Ad Hub for Programmatic TechnologyMarTech SeriesVisto, the Enterprise Ad Hub for programmatic media, announced an investment by Zeta Global, the data-driven marketing technology company that operates the largest independent Marketing Cloud and Data Cloud, to further develop Visto's agnostic workflow ...and more »
- Bidgely Raises $27 Million to Scale Energy Disaggregation for Utilities - Greentech Media January 16, 2018Greentech MediaBidgely Raises $27 Million to Scale Energy Disaggregation for UtilitiesGreentech MediaPrevious investor Constellation Technology Ventures, the venture arm of U.S. utility holding company Exelon, is “expected to return” to add investment to the oversubscribed round, according to Tuesday's press release. Bidgely previously raised $3 ...and more »
- Ben Silverman's and Howard T. Owens' Propagate Gets Raine Group Investment - Hollywood Reporter January 16, 2018VarietyBen Silverman's and Howard T. Owens' Propagate Gets Raine Group InvestmentHollywood ReporterThe company said it has 17 series in production and 40 projects in development at more than 21 networks and streaming services, including Apple's first series, Planet of the Apps, starring Jessica Alba, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gary Vaynerchuk and will.i.am ...The Raine Group Backs Ben […]
- China More Than Doubles America's 2017 Investments in Clean Energy, in a 'Runaway' Year - Greentech Media January 16, 2018Greentech MediaChina More Than Doubles America's 2017 Investments in Clean Energy, in a 'Runaway' YearGreentech MediaBNEF estimates China installed a “runaway” 53 gigawatts of PV capacity in 2017, which is approximately 20 more gigawatts than analysts originally projected. GTM Research estimates the country's total installs just under that number, at 52 gigawatts ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated January 16, 2018