- This RSS feed URL is deprecated September 20, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Verizon is building the future for our customers in Minnesota, investing more than $685M since 2015 - Nasdaq September 20, 2018Verizon is building the future for our customers in Minnesota, investing more than $685M since 2015NasdaqMINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- We know our customers across the country rely on us to keep them connected—when and where they need it most. To ensure our customers have the network experience they deserve, Verizon invests ...and more »
- Tech Titans 2018: Washington's Top Tech Leaders - Washingtonian September 20, 2018WashingtonianTech Titans 2018: Washington's Top Tech LeadersWashingtonianPlenty of others are moving money into tech here, including local NextGen Venture Partners and QED Investors, as well as the local branches of Silicon Valley Bank and the vast New Enterprise Associates. What's more, Washington firms have drawn ... A ...
- How Amazon plans to battle Walmart in India - CNNMoney September 20, 2018CNNMoneyHow Amazon plans to battle Walmart in IndiaCNNMoney... customers in the vast market. The e-commerce giant is buying 49% of More, a popular Indian supermarket chain, according to multiple reports in local media. The remaining 51% will be owned by Indian private equity firm Samara Capital. ... An Amazon ...and more »
- Five social media cybersecurity updates you can address now - InvestmentNews September 20, 2018InvestmentNewsFive social media cybersecurity updates you can address nowInvestmentNewsBut thanks to advances in technology you don't even have to keep track of them. There's no shortage of password managers that put all your password-protected websites under one master password. And if you update to iOS12 on your Apple devices and ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated September 20, 2018
Tag Archives: Up Wristband
In a world where obesity is on the rise, and sleep and healthy, homemade meals are an inconvenience, it’s certainly no surprise that health has become a serious issue. New technologies, programs and classes related to a balanced lifestyle have … Continue reading