- DealBook Briefing: WeWork’s I.P.O. Will Have to Wait - The New York Times September 17, 2019DealBook Briefing: WeWork’s I.P.O. Will Have to Wait The New York TimesThe company pushed back its stock offering, reportedly after investors remained cool to the deal. It's another blow to the business.
- Crewless tug investment could see payback in under a year - Riviera Maritime Media September 17, 2019Crewless tug investment could see payback in under a year Riviera Maritime MediaBuilding the business case for crewless, remote controlled tug boats, industry experts estimated investment could be paid back within seven to 14 months.
- Goldman's new technology chief comes from Amazon's cloud unit and plays in a Seattle grunge band - CNBC September 17, 2019Goldman's new technology chief comes from Amazon's cloud unit and plays in a Seattle grunge band CNBCThe move is the latest sign of the blurring boundaries between big tech and big finance amid challenges for both industries.
- Classcraft Secures $7.5 Million Series A Financing to Help Educators Motivate Students - GlobeNewswire September 17, 2019Classcraft Secures $7.5 Million Series A Financing to Help Educators Motivate Students GlobeNewswireInvestissement Québec joins Classcraft's existing investors to fuel company's efforts to help K-12 schools implement social emotional learning and PBIS ...
- Mayo Ideas Week celebrates 10 years in business - Connaught Telegraph September 17, 2019Mayo Ideas Week celebrates 10 years in business Connaught TelegraphMAYO Ideas Week (September 23-28 ) celebrates 10 years 'in business' this year and promises to be better than ever.
- DealBook Briefing: WeWork’s I.P.O. Will Have to Wait - The New York Times September 17, 2019
Tag Archives: Satellite
There are so many opportunities these days for headphones that it’s important to get not only good ones but actually great ones. Between podcasts and fitness playlists; silent discos and Spotify, many people find themselves connected wire-ly. Sometimes people just want … Continue reading