- This RSS feed URL is deprecated October 21, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- China is funding the future of American biotech - TechCrunch October 20, 2018TechCrunchChina is funding the future of American biotechTechCrunchAnd so as nine-figure checks flow in and out of China with stunning regularity, we fixate on the internet giants, the gaming leaders or the latest media platform backed by Tencent or Alibaba. However, if we follow the .... Under its extended purview ...
- Will Tech Leave Detroit in the Dust? - Wall Street Journal October 20, 2018Wall Street JournalWill Tech Leave Detroit in the Dust?Wall Street JournalThey must sustain profits in the traditional, capital-draining business of cranking out millions of cars each year, as they simultaneously try to invest in costly future technologies—financial constraints not faced by tech rivals. Even with financial ...and more »
- Firsthand Technology Value Fund Discloses Preliminary NAV of $29.18 Per Share as of September 30, 2018 - Associated Press (press release) (blog) October 19, 2018Fairfield CurrentFirsthand Technology Value Fund Discloses Preliminary NAV of $29.18 Per Share as of September 30, 2018Associated Press (press release) (blog)As of September 30, 2018, the Fund's investment in IntraOp consisted of 26,856,187 shares of preferred stock plus debt securities and represented approximately 14.3% of the Fund's preliminary net assets. 4. Roku, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROKU) […]
- China's ByteDance is taking the social media world by storm - CNN October 19, 2018CNNChina's ByteDance is taking the social media world by stormCNNIt's reportedly in talks with tech kingmaker SoftBank (SFTBY) about an investment that would value it around $75 billion, a huge jump from the $20 billion valuation it secured last year. That would make ByteDance one of the world's most valuable ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated October 21, 2018
Tag Archives: futuristic
Futuristic inventions are being showcased in this Amazon video.