While the iZip Pro retails at $6.99, a couple of weeks ago it was free for the day! Still, for those who missed out on the 12 May freebie, the price is low enough to enjoy some great features. Rated the Number 1 iPhone App for ZIP file management, it boasts a variety of useful features: file compression to ZIP, photo/video compression from camera roll, song compression and download/upload iTunes, open and extract files from ZIP format, append files to ZIP file, send files via email, save images to photo album, share photos through social media, open file in another app, and more.
For those looking for something a bit cheaper, there is the GoodReader 4. Developed by Good. iWare and retailing at $4.99, it was described by 148app.com as being “the best all-purpose app on iOS, and a must-have utility.” One can open PDFs from this app, create PDFs, manage pages, open ZIP files, and more. It also features a browser that can download files. It connects to cloud services and FTP servers and has been described as “the be-all end-all of file management apps on iOS.”
So it is probably worth taking a glance at reviews of a few file management apps, comparing prices and looking for special deals before purchasing.
- Qualcomm 'doubling investment' in wearables - ZDNet October 18, 2017ZDNetQualcomm 'doubling investment' in wearablesZDNetQualcomm is continuing to place emphasis on the wearables segment, with senior director of Product Management for Qualcomm Atheros Pankaj Kedia telling media that the chip giant will be "doubling" its play in the market. "We have seen public ...and more »
- Investing in the Right Measurement Tools Makes a Big Business Impact - eMarketer October 18, 2017Investing in the Right Measurement Tools Makes a Big Business ImpacteMarketereMarketer: Marketers in Neustar's study also said that investments in social media technology have been crucial. Why are these tools so important? Fleischer: Social media technology is a part of the marketing technology ecosystem because it's how ...
- China's Best Social Media And Internet Stocks - Forbes October 17, 2017ForbesChina's Best Social Media And Internet StocksForbesChinese technology is a high-risk momentum sector within a high risk, rapidly growing but volatile market. For those comfortable with these risks, several MoneyShow.com contributors see strong long-term potential in China's large and growing social ...and more »
- Beyond Ventures and Alibaba lead US$40 million investment in Prenetics - Markets Insider October 17, 2017Beyond Ventures and Alibaba lead US$40 million investment in PreneticsMarkets InsidereGarden Ventures is a venture capital fund focused on technology, media and telecoms (TMT) and holds an 18-year investment track record in mainland China. The fund is also supported by leading investment company Hony Capital, which manages more ...and more »
- South Korean entrepreneurs meet Milwaukee investors - BizTimes.com (Milwaukee) October 17, 2017BizTimes.com (Milwaukee)South Korean entrepreneurs meet Milwaukee investorsBizTimes.com (Milwaukee)Having retired a few months ago from his position as chief technology officer at Sealed Air in Racine, Tatterson has been evaluating new technology companies for investment and mentorship opportunities, he said. “It's been interesting to meet ...
- Qualcomm 'doubling investment' in wearables - ZDNet October 18, 2017