While the iZip Pro retails at $6.99, a couple of weeks ago it was free for the day! Still, for those who missed out on the 12 May freebie, the price is low enough to enjoy some great features. Rated the Number 1 iPhone App for ZIP file management, it boasts a variety of useful features: file compression to ZIP, photo/video compression from camera roll, song compression and download/upload iTunes, open and extract files from ZIP format, append files to ZIP file, send files via email, save images to photo album, share photos through social media, open file in another app, and more.
For those looking for something a bit cheaper, there is the GoodReader 4. Developed by Good. iWare and retailing at $4.99, it was described by 148app.com as being “the best all-purpose app on iOS, and a must-have utility.” One can open PDFs from this app, create PDFs, manage pages, open ZIP files, and more. It also features a browser that can download files. It connects to cloud services and FTP servers and has been described as “the be-all end-all of file management apps on iOS.”
So it is probably worth taking a glance at reviews of a few file management apps, comparing prices and looking for special deals before purchasing.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated January 16, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Zeta Global Leads Investment in Visto's Enterprise Ad Hub for Programmatic Technology - MarTech Series January 16, 2018MarTech SeriesZeta Global Leads Investment in Visto's Enterprise Ad Hub for Programmatic TechnologyMarTech SeriesVisto, the Enterprise Ad Hub for programmatic media, announced an investment by Zeta Global, the data-driven marketing technology company that operates the largest independent Marketing Cloud and Data Cloud, to further develop Visto's agnostic workflow ...and more »
- Bidgely Raises $27 Million to Scale Energy Disaggregation for Utilities - Greentech Media January 16, 2018Greentech MediaBidgely Raises $27 Million to Scale Energy Disaggregation for UtilitiesGreentech MediaPrevious investor Constellation Technology Ventures, the venture arm of U.S. utility holding company Exelon, is “expected to return” to add investment to the oversubscribed round, according to Tuesday's press release. Bidgely previously raised $3 ...and more »
- Ben Silverman's and Howard T. Owens' Propagate Gets Raine Group Investment - Hollywood Reporter January 16, 2018VarietyBen Silverman's and Howard T. Owens' Propagate Gets Raine Group InvestmentHollywood ReporterThe company said it has 17 series in production and 40 projects in development at more than 21 networks and streaming services, including Apple's first series, Planet of the Apps, starring Jessica Alba, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gary Vaynerchuk and will.i.am ...The Raine Group Backs Ben […]
- China More Than Doubles America's 2017 Investments in Clean Energy, in a 'Runaway' Year - Greentech Media January 16, 2018Greentech MediaChina More Than Doubles America's 2017 Investments in Clean Energy, in a 'Runaway' YearGreentech MediaBNEF estimates China installed a “runaway” 53 gigawatts of PV capacity in 2017, which is approximately 20 more gigawatts than analysts originally projected. GTM Research estimates the country's total installs just under that number, at 52 gigawatts ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated January 16, 2018