While the iZip Pro retails at $6.99, a couple of weeks ago it was free for the day! Still, for those who missed out on the 12 May freebie, the price is low enough to enjoy some great features. Rated the Number 1 iPhone App for ZIP file management, it boasts a variety of useful features: file compression to ZIP, photo/video compression from camera roll, song compression and download/upload iTunes, open and extract files from ZIP format, append files to ZIP file, send files via email, save images to photo album, share photos through social media, open file in another app, and more.
For those looking for something a bit cheaper, there is the GoodReader 4. Developed by Good. iWare and retailing at $4.99, it was described by 148app.com as being “the best all-purpose app on iOS, and a must-have utility.” One can open PDFs from this app, create PDFs, manage pages, open ZIP files, and more. It also features a browser that can download files. It connects to cloud services and FTP servers and has been described as “the be-all end-all of file management apps on iOS.”
So it is probably worth taking a glance at reviews of a few file management apps, comparing prices and looking for special deals before purchasing.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated April 22, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Sekunjalo group, Independent Media and Dr Iqbal Survé set the record straight, once again - Independent Online April 22, 2018Daily MaverickSekunjalo group, Independent Media and Dr Iqbal Survé set the record straight, once againIndependent OnlineCAPE TOWN - Last week, Independent Media journalists reported on an apartheid-era style dirty tricks operation aimed at Independent Media, Sekunjalo Investment Holdings, Sagarmatha Technologies, AYO Technology Solutions (AYO) and Dr Iqbal Survé. This ...Iqbal Survé: Pressure mounts as another […]
- Investment Technology Group (NYSE:ITG) Earning Positive Press Coverage, Study Shows - Week Herald April 22, 2018Week HeraldInvestment Technology Group (NYSE:ITG) Earning Positive Press Coverage, Study ShowsWeek HeraldMedia stories about Investment Technology Group (NYSE:ITG) have been trending positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time ...Favorable Media Coverage Very Likely to Impact Investment […]
- Causeway Media Partners' Bob Higgins Discusses Trends In Sports Tech - SportTechie April 20, 2018SportTechieCauseway Media Partners' Bob Higgins Discusses Trends In Sports TechSportTechieCauseway Media Partners, a growth-stage venture firm focusing on sports technology, sports media and related companies, recently closed an oversubscribed investment round of $211.3 million for its second fund, well above its $175 million target ...
- Who are the tennis aces serving up tech investment? - Information Age April 20, 2018Information AgeWho are the tennis aces serving up tech investment?Information AgeDecember 2016 saw Rafael Nadal join forces with Telefónica Open Future to call on technology start-ups for solutions applicable to the Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar. The coaching academy, launched by the tennis star, went on the hunt for products that ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated April 22, 2018