See this video for 10 of Amazon’s latest new gadgets.
- Tech, transports drag on Wall Street; Dow hits record - Reuters July 27, 2017ReutersTech, transports drag on Wall Street; Dow hits recordReutersThe S&P 500 technology sector .SPLRCT was the worst performing major group, falling 0.8 percent even as Facebook (FB.O) shares gained 2.9 percent after the social media company's results. Tech has been the best-performing sector this year, leading the ...and more »
- Billionaire investor calls out 'questionable' SoftBank fund fueling possible tech bubble - CNBC July 27, 2017CNBCBillionaire investor calls out 'questionable' SoftBank fund fueling possible tech bubbleCNBCBut as SoftBank -- the Japanese conglomerate known for its acquisitions of technology, media and telecommunications companies -- raises an almost $100 billion fund for technology investments, it has elicited skepticism from at least one prominent investor.
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq close lower after tech's reversal from record highs - CNBC July 27, 2017CNBCS&P 500 and Nasdaq close lower after tech's reversal from record highsCNBCEarlier, tech was led higher by shares of Facebook, which initially soared as much as 5.96 percent to a record before paring gains. The social media giant reported second-quarter earnings per share of $1.32 on revenue of $9.32 billion. Analysts polled ...and more »
- Investment Technology Group Inc. - Receive News & Ratings Daily - The Cerbat Gem July 27, 2017Investment Technology Group Inc. - Receive News & Ratings DailyThe Cerbat GemInvestment Technology Group earned a media sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern's scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the financial services provider an impact score of 46.1243131420999 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is ...and more »
- Tech ETFs to Tap on Facebook's Solid Q2 - Nasdaq July 27, 2017NasdaqTech ETFs to Tap on Facebook's Solid Q2NasdaqThis is an actively managed ETF designed to invest in companies that are driving economic growth in the modern era, and can adapt to changing leadership by maintaining the ability to invest in the next generation of technology and media companies ...and more »
- Tech, transports drag on Wall Street; Dow hits record - Reuters July 27, 2017